If you were using an iPhone and now moving toward the Android phone, the most common and sad thing is, how do you move the contact number on iPhone to a new Android phone?
It was not practical to move phone numbers to a new phone by typing one by one. Technological issues also make it difficult to move the contact numbers from the one operating system phone to another operating system phone.
But do not worry, there is also an easy way.
If you use this method, all your contacts from the iPhone will be transferred on Android phones.
The easiest and secure method to move contacts without installing third-party apps is:
- First of all, go to the iCloud.com via your computer and log in.
- Select the contact list, you want to save.
- Now, click on the gear icon and select Export VCard.
- The computer will download a VCF file containing the contact numbers.
Then, open your Gmail account,
- Log in to your Google Account on the desktop.
- Click on google apps icon.
- Select the Contacts icon.
- Click on more and select import and import VCF files.
- Log in the same email id to your android phone.
- Then go to your phone settings and select Mail, Contacts, and Calendar and sync it.
After selecting these three items on the android phone, all the information related to your contacts will come to the Android phone.
In this way, you can transfer contacts from iPhone to android. 😀