- Advertisement -
Smartphone phones have a lot of complaints, one of them is faster draining of battery. If you think this is only your problem, then be sure that this is not only your problem but of most smartphone users.
The drainage of battery rapidly on the smartphone can be due to different problem. This can happen when battery breaks or other technical issues come to the smartphone. And, in some cases, it may be due to some of the s smartphone user habit of use. Therefore, the smartphone user must control over these habits to increase the age of battery.
Here are best tips even which i used to save battery from drainage fast.
I suggest you to follow these tips not only to overcome from fast drainage problem but also to increase the battery life of your smartphone.
- Remove live wallpaper: Do you use any live wallpaper that is floating on the phone screen ? If so, remove it. Because such a moving wallpaper consumes lots of smartphone battery. Instead of that use normal wallpaper of your choice.
- Reduce the brightness of the screen: The brightness of smartphone’s screen consumes the most battery. The screen is too large and shiny and high resolution is the same as much battery consumption. If you have auto mode for the brightness on the phone, use it and if not, keep the brightness around 50 percent. It consumes less battery consumption. There is also another benefit, it also benefits the health of your eyes. At the time of special need, such as viewing a mobile in the sun can increase the brightness automatically in auto mode.
- Avoid unnecessary apps: Now there are countless and many small apps in Apps store and are free of charge for phones. Don’t download apps from third party or unauthorized sites. And also only downloads the useful apps in your smartphone. Third-Party and unverified apps should be installed on your smartphone.
- Stop camera and video usage sometime: If you have less than 20 % of battery left on your phone, stop the use of mobile cameras and videos for that time. This keeps your mobile live longer for a while.
- Do not use vibration mode: As compared to the ringtone’s voice, the energy consumed by vibration mode is very much. So do not keep the phone in vibration mode if you want your smartphone battery to be remain long. Usually use this tips when your battery is below 20% and you need to use it for a little bit time more.
- Bluetooth, WiFi and mobile data: Turn off Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and mobile data at the time you need it on your smartphone. If you have these habits on to keep your WI-FI mobile data on while not in use, change your habits.And on only when you nedd Bluetooth, data or Wi-Fi.
- Turn Off GPS: Since, GPS system on smartphone consumes a lots of battery. Therefore, turn off the phone tracking system when not required.
- Advertisement -